BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Facebook Badge

Friendzz forever!! :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

~ Warning! Don't read this post!

If I LET YOU GO from my life.......... http://www.emocutez.com

~semua nih aq tulis dalam keadaan aq emo glerr!
~terpulang la kat kowg nak cakap ape pon psl diri aq,aq da tak kisah!!

 IF I LET YOU GO :-

~It's hurt!
~That is the most stupid things that i ever do in my life!
~Everyday i'll think about you...
~Because I love you,but i know you don't love me! nevermine...
~Because I miss you....
~Because I can't live without you....!
~BUT I have to learn how to live without you, because i know you can live without me!
~BUT whatever will happen, I'll alwayzz wait for you TILL the END of my LIFE!
~AND I'm so SORRY because I alwaysz disturbing your life.... I know that, even you didn't tell me about that...
~BUT I just want you to know ONE THING,that I will NEVER STOP LOVING YOU,FOREVER!!
~My LOVE is ONLY for you!
~BUT I think I don't DESERVE for you,because I think myself is NOT PERFECT....BUT i still hope.....
~I know that everytime you with me, you'll feel so uncomfortable...i know that....but when I'm with you,I'll feel very comfortable....
I feel like I want to be with you,for every second in my lifetime....
~Arghhh....there is TOO much BUT in MY LIFE!  
~I believe that if I set you FREE,and THEN you come back to me,if that happen ,that mean we ARE meant to be ,BUT if not it looks like we are NEVER MEANT TO BE.....   http://www.emocutez.com

~ I'm so sorry for all MY mistakes,or if I ever hurt your heart before this....

Sincerely from,
-a girl that alwayzz think about you.... http://www.emocutez.com

~luv to be happy~ 

1 comment:

  1. sabar laa dik....akn tiba jua masanye dik.....
    im always with you...

    ReplyDelete